The sports greenhouses are designed to cover sports spaces (e.g. boules courts, swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.). They are usually realized according to the main model, the MULTIART greenhouse.
- Structure composed by no. 1 nave of the greenhouse, Model MULTIART 9600
- Length: m 30.00
- Arches in tubular Ø 60 mm
- Transversal reinforcement tie-rod (Ø 32 mm)
- Covering in white milk coextruded multi-layer film – thickness 200 microns
- Film fastening with two-film covering system air interspace maintained under steady pressure by an electric turbine controlled by a cyclic timer .
- Pluggings with plates in in semi-rigid PVC ONDEX
Anchoring to the ground
The grounded anchoring of the sport greenhouses is carried out by inserts in tubular to dip in concrete plinths.
- Bearing structure realized by means of 2 vertical tubular poles (75 x 45 mm) connected to the first arch in the upper side and fastened to the concrete plinth in the lower side . Rectangular profiles (55 x 30 mm) horizontally connect the poles of the span to the upright poles