Greenhouses for mushroom beds : The mushroom cultivation
The greenhouses for the mushroom cultivations, known as mushroom bed greenhouses,are mostly UPRIGHT WALL TUNNEL GREENHOUSE, which is particularly suitable for this type of cultivations.
General specifications of the greenhouse for mushroom cultivations
- Structure composed by no. 1 tunnel greenhouse (8,50 m)
- Length: m 30.00
- Arches in tubular Ø 60 mm
- Head plugging with insulated sandwich panel
- Coextruded internal plastic film covering with double layer of intermediate mineral wool and external covering always in coextruded, long duration plastic film
- The film fastening is obtained by the embedment under pressure of two PVC profiles placed in the specially-designed housing obtained in an aluminum profile, which is fastened to the structure by self-drilling screws..
- Pluggings in expanded polyurethane insulated panels – thickness 3 cm – with external walls in pre-painted galvanized sheet
- Cooling plant with 8.4 mq. cooling system
- Heating and humidification plant suitable for the PLEUROTUS mushroom cultivations.
Used materials :
The basic structure is realized in galvanized steel with Sendzimir Z 275 process with molten zinc dip .
Anchoring to the ground
Grounded anchoring by tubular insert fastened to the ground through welded helixes
- Bearing structure realized by means of 2 vertical tubular poles (75 x 45 mm) connected to the first arch in the upper side and fastened to the concrete plinth in the lower side . Rectangular profiles (55 x 30 mm) horizontally connect the poles of the span to the upright poles
Access to the greenhouse through sliding doors in galvanized iron.
Covering and insulation: To insulate the environment in the best possible way, a double covering system is provided with the introduction in the interspace of a double layer of mineral wool. A plastic film placed on a texture of iron wires, which are spaced of about 40 cm, lengthwise, acts as a support to the mineral wool mats. The external covering is always realized in plastic film.
Fastening of the structure :The film fastening is obtained by the embedment under pressure of two PVC profiles placed in the specially-designed housing obtained in an aluminum profile, which is fastened to the structure by self-drilling screws.