Suitable for each kind of solution, the glass greenhouss are a certainty for quality and safety.
Materials and zinc-coating in glass
The structures of the glass greenhouses comply with the original and patented UNI regulations.
The used material is completely hot dip galvanized.
Technical specifications – Glass greenhouses
- Widely sized reticular beams.
- Gutter in hot dip galvanized steel. Thickness 20/10, width 310 mm.
- Trusses realized with hot dip galvanized lattice beams.
- Glass for horticulture – thickness 4 mm, width 640 mm or 800 mm.
- Clear double glass – thickness 4 mm assembled on piers and poles.
- Continuous aeration on both sides.
- Width frames at the ridge and on the laterals: 1.70 m, opening by rack in aluminum.
- Manual or automatic control with electronic regulator.
- Trusses realized by simple super-triangle supports.
- Gutter poles with EPI, rectangular pole or C-shaped pole.
- Pole distance variable according to needs.
- Nuts and boltr used – Class 8.8 protected against corrosion.
- Widely sized gutter support – thickness 3 mm.
- Closing angles and finishes in aluminum.
- Glass-holding frame in natural aluminum.